Table: iPad Air 2、iPad mini 4、iPad Pro、iPad 5th
Please refer to KOOV® Help Center for other operating systems.
Install the KOOV® app. It all starts from here.
The optimum KOOV® app for your device is below. Please download and proceed to installation.
KOOV® app Version 1.3.1
You need a Sony Global Education account to use the KOOV® app.
- Click on "Download" to download.
- Open the file named [KOOV-x.x.x.dmg] inside the Download folder in the dock.
- Inside the opened folder, copy "KOOV.app" to [Applications] folder.
- Click on the KOOV icon inside the [Applications] folder in the dock to start the app.
- ※If you are required to confirm before starting up the app, please click on [Open].
- ※Go to [User] folder → User Name → [Library] folder → [Application Support] folder, then change the sharing and access permissions to "Read & Write"
- ※The KOOV® app includes softwares licensed by LGPL/GPL. You can download these source codes fromhere.
For details on how to use the KOOV® app, please visit theHelp Center.